[RC] It's a Wonderful Life! - DreamWeaver

http://aerc.org/long_table_04.asp This is an updated list of all of the horse and rider teams that have been competing together for a full decade thru the 2004 ride season. If anybody knows of anybody that should be on the list, but is not please let me know so I can make amends. Starting with the 2005 ride season, the database should be more accurate and we should not miss people from that point forward.

To qualify as a Decade Team, the same horse and same rider need to have completed at least one 50 mile AERC endurance ride every year for ten separate years thru the most recent ride season that just ended. You will also see on the bottom of the page that I have started a list of the newest Decade Team members that have completed rides in order to qualify as of the 2005 ride season.

I think it's so exciting to get to put together the list of the newest members of this list. It's sort of like watching It's a Wonderful Life and hearing the line about "everytime a bell rings, an angel gets his wings". Only in this case, it's sort of like being able to share with the world the news that another horse and rider have done something that is just as exciting! :) I think of my own horse as my very own angel who gives me wings.

The first two of the newest interviews are linked -- Jackie Bumgardner and Zayante and Corry Clinton and Saidah. I'm working on them and should have more to share soon. They make for interesting reading, lots of good fun. I updated the quote at the top of the page, which I think is excellent and something for us all to think about, especially those new to the sport just starting out.

Karen