Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 9:55 PM
Subject: [RC] No Subject

None of you people have mentioned the greatest horse stories ever written.  Will James' Smokey, The Dark Horse, Sand, Scorpion and Horses I Have Known.  And his ink sketches .. the best horse illustrations ever.  And Thomas Hinkle's Tornado Boy, Mustang and Black Storm.  And Ross Santee's Spike.  And the X Bar X Boys Riding for Life,  Caught In the Storm and At The Roundup.  All best read in a tree house or under the blankets with a flashlight after lights out.   This topic in ridecamp needs to move west.  Julie Suhr