Re: [RC] Fat in Ultium - Paul Latiolais

I stand corrected. Ultium DOES have a lot more fat in it, as compared to Strategy.

Is there an advantage to using that versus adding your own fat?

AND, for a working horse, they recommend up to 16 lbs. a day!!! That is a lot of feed AND a lot of money, especailly compared to the 1-2 lbs I am now feeding with a feed that is half the price.