[RC] Blm adoption - Mary Bradford

I know one thing BLM should do to limit the people who adopt the wild ones with no idea of what they are getting into.  Right now, they allow you to fill out applications at the auction and approve them on the spot then hand over a horse to the unknowing people.  When I first started adopting, you had to be pre-approved and have the facility inspected by a veterinarian who then signed a paper on the housing conditions.  They did away with the inspection and the preapproval.  I think if they brought that back, that would head off a lot of people.  I've seen people show up at the auction and just decide to bid.  AAAHHHH!  Fills me with terror.

Mary