Re: [RC] endurance-massage - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I have had this on my horses in the past.  Yes, I think it does help....in fact, I have arranged for a pre-ride massage on one of the horses I am taking to the Biltmore 100 in a couple weeks.  I am in the SE region, and I think that Ed is right, SE riders haven't used this as much maybe as some other regions.  That is just what I have observed....could be wrong.

Jody

Ed Kilpatrick <whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
staci,  neither my horse nor i have needed any massage work.  i dont really know what percentage of horses/riders in the southeast region do this, but not many, i think.     ed