[RC] registration - LOUISE BURTON

No matter what the bickering, greed, "I deserve to get more money" reasons, I strongly believe the papers always belong to the HORSE.  If you do not give the papers with the horse, you are giving them a "death sentence" somewhere down the line...I've seen it all too often at the local auctions.  And that is not fair to the horse.

Kudus to you all who are trying to get the papers and I wish you well...maybe you can register them as half Arabs?

Louise

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms