Re: [RC] registration - Lysane Cree

\That's funny.  They have been refusing to help me get my pb gelding
\registered since 1998.  His breeder didn't register him because "he
\wasn't born gray".  She refuses to sign registration paperwork for \me unless I pay her $1200 for her signature.  Not to mention that \she is no longer the owner of his dam.

What?! I was shocked to read this as I have never heard of someone asking for so much cash, or ANY cash, for a signature on papers. Maybe you should tell her you are consulting a lawyer on the matter and see if the price tag won't drop? LOL     Is this common practice?

Lysane