[RC] Fwd: Moving horse!!?? - Bobonhenry

Anyone, can you help???
--- Begin Message ---
I would like someone from Springfield to go to Thayer and pick up a horse and hold on to him for 24 48 hrs until Cox transposrt people pick him up and deliver him to me in CA.  they do not want to go off the freeway any distance with other horses for their comfort.

I can't seem to get any of the endurance people to reply.  But I really need help.

Thank you'

donna winters

--- End Message ---