[RC] Cloning - Now AHA Hardship Registration?!? - Gretchen

<Registry entity still doesn't, in the sense that you mean--they work just as hard to accomplish hardship registrations for purebreds fallen on hard times as they do to register the foals of Mr. Bigbucks Glossyad Breeder. >

That’s funny.  They have been refusing to help me get my pb gelding registered since 1998.  His breeder didn’t register him because “he wasn’t born gray”.  She refuses to sign registration paperwork for me unless I pay her $1200 for her signature.  Not to mention that she is no longer the owner of his dam.  I already have signed paperwork from the stallion owner.  AHA has told me more than once that I’m out of luck.  I sure would be happy to have someone lead me in the right direction on how to get him registered otherwise.

Gretchen and Shiner Bock (unregistered, but pb Arabian gelding)