RE: [RC] to shoe or not... - Linda Cowles

Amazing how defensive someone can get on a subject.

Yeah, it is amazing isn't it! It's a good idea to reread your posts if you
don't like defensive reactions, because if someone takes it wrong you are
certain to hear about it.

It's too bad that you feel I over reacted, but someone asked a question, I
answered it, and you came back with the statement "Oh geezzz, is it really
time to go THERE again?"  that had enough attitude stuck in there to trigger
a response.

There are hundreds of posts on metabolics, conditioning, electrolytes,
saddles, feeding alfalfa etc etc etc... ***Many*** of them are reruns
because, like it or not, RideCamp is a forum for discussing these topics ad
nausium. Barefoot IS going to continue to be a popular topic because more of
us are successfully doing it, and others want to learn about it.

Like I said earlier, it you don't want to read it? Hit the delete key!

Linda

Linda Cowles
Certified Hoof Care Provider
707-621-0240 - Cell