[RC] Winding Stair Challenge - Vicki Weiper

Just wanted to update everyone on SE Oklahoma's Winding Stair Challenge, which is taking place on April 23rd.

The reserved spots at the Cedar Lake Equestrian Camp are taken, but there are plenty of first come, first served spots with and without hookups.  We've also got a huge area for primitive parking that includes water hydrants and permanent restrooms.  I've received several calls from folks that were worried about the reserved spots being gone.  Please, don't let that stop you!!  We have LOTS of room!

We've been marking trail this week, and noticed that there will be plenty of water during the ride.  The creeks are all full and even the puddles are abundant.  The trees are blooming and the wild dogwoods are gorgeous.  So, mark your calendars and we'll see you there!  If you have questions, take a look at our website at: www.eagleknollranch.com/WindingStair

Thanks,
Vicki

EAGLE KNOLL RANCH

RR 2 Box 6018