[RC] too much oomph - Erinn Clevinger

I've got three endurance prospects: 1 is ready to go, 1 is 4 with basic training (NSH/Arab with an amazing floating trot) and 1 is just a couple of steps above feral.  I would trade any one/combination for a steady horse that can relax on the trail and doesn't mind riding out alone.  It's the relaxing part that is important to me.  I made a revolutionary discovery today for myself.  I really just want to ride.  I admire the Arab spirit and can handle it as a rider fine, but I don't think it's what I want out of endurance.  I want to "babysit" less and ignore birds more.  I don't know if that makes sense to any of you out there.  So here's my point, if anyone would like a horse with "brio", I've got some.  And if anyone has a horse without enough, I'd be happy to trade.  I'm in Maryland but am willing to travel some.
    Please don't construe this as Arab-bashing or generalization.  I am specifically referring to my guys and my preferences.  I would love an Arab.  Just one that doesn't require so much hand-holding!
    Erinn Clevinger,
    getting serious about endurance after years of wanting to