[RC] Stallions - Katrina O'Neal

To Judy (for some reason the "Reply" button didn't work).

No, I don't have a website yet. I'm struggling to do that...although that might be another thing I would swap a breeding for! I'm not very technical when it comes to computers.

But most of the good photos I have of Kinor are in that album and I have some more of his half-sister Kyzmet (she is the dam of the half-Arab foal pictured). Feel free to email me privately if you want to know more about Tekes. They are a great breed...although I have to say I really love my Arabs too!

recklessheartranch@xxxxxxxxxxx

<x-tad-smaller>Katrina O'Neal
Reckless Heart Ranch
Priest River, ID </x-tad-smaller>