[RC] stud fees - Jill Gobert

I understand what is being said about the fees being high, but what do you usually pay for a good and proven endurance horse today? It ranges from $2500 - $6000 or more. If you want to breed for an endurance horse $1000 isn't all that much. I understand you have to wait to compete the horse until it comes of age but like the statement earlier, if you want it that bad, $1000 isn't all that much. I am a young and poor (as in $$)  endurance rider but I feel that if I had the choice I would pay the price even if it meant collecting cans!!!!  I know what the stallion owners have to go through and it is HARD HARD work. It has to be somewhat worth your while to breed your stallion no matter what method you use. $1000 is not making stallion owners rich, it is just getting them by.

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page