[RC] one sided - Teena

Hi I was wondering if anyone has had this happen to them or if you can help.

My 8yr old gelding which I bought two years ago seems to be one sided,

When I ride him on the left diagonal he feels like he has a flat tire I not sure

 If it’s the front or rear but it feels more like the rear. I have had the two different

vets look at him and they thought it was his front right so we blocked him from the

fetlock up to his shoulder and still nothing had hocks x-ray and stifles and nothing

the vets think he is gaiting, also had chiro out every month to adjust him and this didn’t

make a difference, So what I have been doing is riding these rides 25 and 50 last year on the

right diag. only and I know this isn’t good for him. So if anyone has any suggestion and what

kind of exercises to do.

Thank you

Teena Padilla