[RC] Magic - Dana B.

That's why I now have added quick-release swivel snaps to all my haybags :-)

Dana

Karen wrote:
....to discover she was standing with one front leg and hoof clear up by her
chest as it was stuck in the hay manger!!! She just looked at me; and =
didn't panic while I tried to extract the leg (it was cranked up pretty =
high), couldn't do it, so tried to unclip hay bag....couldn't do it, so =
hollered for my husband and he came and pulled up leg enough for me to =
unclip manger....

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Messenger