[RC] Trainer looking for riding help in Apple Valley, CA - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Monica Bennett mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know of a rider that would be interested in working with a natural
horsemanship trainer out in Apple Valley?

Larry Jeffery is the trainer and he works primarily with green and problem
horses. He does all the ground work and won't put anyone up on a horse until
the horse is ready, but these are green/problem horses so he's looking for a
rider with a good feel to work with him on the first couple of rides and then
Larry will take over.

If you know anyone interested, please refer them to Larry's website that has
all his contact info http://www.longviewranch.net.

I've got my 6 year old gelding, Dempsey with Larry and have a vested interest
in finding rider help :-) ! Larry is still working Dempsey from the ground
(he's had him for 30 days so far)as Dempsey had been rushed in his training and
needed to be re-started. His problem is bolting and being afraid of a human
doing anything around him. He would let me handle him, but I never felt like he
would let me ride him and I'm at the point where I don't want to take any
chances on getting dumped or in a wreck, hence sending him off to training.  We
bought Dempsey as a 5 year old who'd been left out in pasture and briefly
worked with by a cowboy style trainer.  He's half Akhal Teke, half Appy and
just shy of 16 hands.  Basically, a lot of horse!

This is the first time I've worked with Larry, but I went to him
after hearing of him from various endurance riders and was futher
convinced in reading the testimonials from prior clients.

Any way, I thought this group may know other trainers who
have "riders" help them with their hard to ride or scary to ride
horses and would appreciate if you pass the word around.

Thank you!
Monica Bennett
M21216