Re: [RC] riding shoes - Alice Yovich

So, (and pardon if this has been covered) if everyone likes ariats, but they don't hold up, what are you wearing instead?

At 05:38 PM 4/6/2005, Truman Prevatt wrote:
I read someplace that the Araits were made for the horse owners that drive their BMW to the bar to take thier one hour dressage lesson and be fashionable enougth so they could stop by the country club bar on the way home.

I don't know if that's the case or not, but my experience has been the same as yours. They are as comfortable as all get out but they don't last to the abuses of endurance.

Truman

Alice Yovich, Arlington, TX
www.equi-threads.com