[RC] Stock trailer - Tshuck64

Hi,
We recently bought a 16" stock trailer (we actually haul stock also so had to compromise). It has a tack compartment in front, the next space is 85.5" and the back compartment is 89". The dividers are all on a slant. I want to haul my corral panels and hay in the first compartment and my horse in the back one. This is a steel trailer and weighs 4225 do you think a little 900 lb. horse would cause the trailer to sway more being hauled in the back? Is it a bumpier ride back there? He hates all trailers and is a sweaty nervous wreck.  I always tie him because if I dont he does laps but I may try leaving him loose in the back stall. I used to haul in a 2 horse slant tied with the divider removed and he kicked and pawed the whole time and it doesn't look like he will be any better in this.. I give him hay in a hay bag but he is not interested. This is all very stressful on both of us and I am hoping he will get use to the bigger compartment of the stock trailer. Any ideas?