Re: [RC] riding shoes - Alice Yovich

That is one of the advantages I've decided about moving to the NE if teh move materializes...no more snakes, or at least less of them.

At 10:25 PM 4/5/2005, Ericka Nelson wrote:
the ariat all terrain is wide.  My feet are size 7 Dbl wide and the all terrain is so wide, i can wear thick socks with no discomfort at all.  Of course, I haven't had any rattlers hanging off them either.  that would be the real test.  (sorry)
ericka

Alice Yovich, Arlington, TX
www.equi-threads.com