[RC] Coontrail Caper entry form error - Rae Callaway

It's just been brought to my attention that we have a typo on the price of the 25 on the Coontrail Caper entry form.  The front information page says $55 and the back fill out form says $50.  The price of the 25 is $50.  I apologize for any confusion this has caused and hope to see you all there! :o)

Rae
Tall C Arabians - SE Texas