[RC] zippers on half chaps - Alice Yovich

I have a pair of these as well. I bought them before Maggie was born and they are just now starting to wear out. I plan to buy another pair when they wear out. I have had the problem with other chaps sagging or being too tall, but not big enough around, but not ariats.