[RC] Jim Holland in TX - Kristen A Fisher

I hope Jim Holland is out there - I got to meet him at our Bluebonnet Ride this past weekend - always neat to meet people from other regions!

I was working as the arrival timer most of the day due to a pasture accident that probably tore my medial meniscus, so I got to see Jim and Magic several times that day [and see Magic give him a kiss!]

I am REALLY hoping he finished the 100 miler - I heard a lot of whooping and hollering around 12:30am, and heard the last rider was in at 2:15am. Was it you Jim???

Kristen in TX