[RC] Fly Control - Becky Rohwer

I received a flyer in the mail about "Fly Predators".  They are tiny flys that are supposed to lay their eggs on regular fly larva.  Then I guess the bothersome flys don't hatch out but the tiny ones do, but aren't pests around horses, cattle, etc.....  Any one ever heard of these tiny flys or tried using them in their corral/pasture area?

Becky R. - Montana

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!