[RC] Yucca - Angie and David

The local co-op here in Tennessee offers a high fat low protein feed with beet pulp.   It seems like it would be a great option for my horses, but it contains yucca, which I believe is a banned substance.  Can anyone confirm for me if yucca is banned – and if it is, is it banned entirely or are some dosages acceptable?

I’m new to this area so I’d also appreciate some feedback about where endurance riders in middle Tennessee purchase their feed.   It seems that the co-op has the market cornered.  There isn’t an independently owned feed store anywhere near me.   Are there any other choices/options available?

Angie