Re: [RC] [RC] Puffy jowls 3 - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 3/26/2005 7:01:26 PM Central Standard Time, ladurgin@xxxxxxx writes:

Oh, forgot to mention, the radio fence is attached to our perimeter field
fence. (cattle fence, hogfence etc. with an electric strand along the top to
keep horses from pawing it , leaning on it and  others from climbing over)
The labs would dig under to get out of the fence and the terriers could
sometimes squeeze thru the larger openings higher up or go out after the
labs dug. So  we actually have a double fence...however outside dogs could
still dig under  (one neighbors used too)--but I also have logs, rocks, and
fiberglass rods and poles where they would make a hole. Pretty secure-- but
not infalliable ;0)-- sooo we got the donkey---- he takes care of errant
fence digging neighbor dogs, and enjoys it to boot!!!

Oh, ok...I thought you had one of those "invisible fences".  Sounds like you have a pretty secure system.  The donkey sounds like good backup!  <G>

Dawn