From: Toni Jones
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 8:01 PM
Subject: [RC] ?? about spray in liner

A local business that offers spray in liners for pickups, and interior of horse trailers, etc., suggested we do the roof of our horse trailer with this stuff. My husband thinks it is a great idea....

Pros??? Cons???? has anyone ever done this before? it does sound like it would work fine, and it could be just the ticket for my old, ever leaking trailer roof that is caulked and re-caulked in recent years... other than replacing it with a new trailer. Smiley emoticon