[RC] looking for a used heartrate monitor - agilbxr

I am currently looking to purchase a used heartrate monitor, so if anyone has a used, but in good condition, HR moniter, please let me know.

I don't care what kind/model, as long as it's in decent condition, and I can figure out how it works without too much cussing and barn kicking.

Thanks!
Juli (who's tired of getting off to take a HR, cause he's already down by the time I get to his head) and Alpine (huh?)