Re: [RC] [RC] moving to CA from NY - Merryben

In a message dated 3/25/2005 5:31:10 P.M. Central Standard Time, elsietee@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
rattlesnakes: the worst luck is to have your horse bitten by one. I've only heard first hand of this happening to one person, and she's in TX.
I have had three horses bitten.  Two last year and one a few years ago.  It is not the worst thing that can happen depending where they are bitten.  My nosy parkers were bitten on the nose.  Oh yeah, I live in Silicon Valley--San Jose central California.....mb