Re: [RC] rider weight - Becky Rohwer

Yup, dumping water on us can be just as good as dumping it on our horses when it is hot out.  I was at a water trough on a hot day with about 4 other riders there at the same time.  I took my helmet off and dunked my head in the trough.  One of the other gals there said that looked refreshing, which it was, but she didn't dunk her head.  Guess not being a wet head was more important than being refreshed.  :-)

Becky R. - Montana

-------Original Message-------

Date: 03/25/2005 11:33:19 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] rider weight

LOL.... even though I don't have a nice figure, there was plenty of attention to my chest on my first 50 when a friend sprayed me with the hose to cool me off. I was wanting to quit at the second vet check cause I so was so hot and tired. She soaked me and put me back up on my horse.  Got a lot of comments as I rode out of camp, LOL.. but that wet tshirt did keep me cool and revived me!  chris

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!