[RC] Mare/ puffy jaws-vet - ott/ Fri.- - Laurie Durgin

Went out to finally bathe and give shots (ee,we, tet) after hectic schedule last couple weeks-- other than sheeting and quick brushoff and feeding --- Fed today and was getting ready to bathe and give shots, when noticed my mare has puffy cheeks, both jaws into her throatlatch.
Checked my vet books, called my trainer daughter, my vets- Out of town.
Horses at home, closed herd, no other horse contact --Our older horse came home in Sept. or so. Herd been together for years, except for mini donkey,him 10 months.
No history of illness, choked twice , before I put rocks in her bucket, eats slower now.
Feed round bale hay, bermuda/fescue .. same farmer, never moldy, under cover, usually not weedy, but this one has some, Alabama hay.. She gets some beetpulp, bit of 10% pellets, few alphalfa pellts, I mean few, Flax seed. But stormy last few days.
On pretty much drylot ,rather mud lot, .. Been real wet and pretty warm this winter. Let everyone out on grass last night , had been gone all day ,so hadn't seen anyone closeup since Tue. Small pasture, has fescue, bermuda, white clover and assorted Southern weeds, grass very short.Temp inthe 50's to 60's last week or so.
No marks, the horses don't pick on each other , once in a blue moon R may nip at her neck if she tries to walk into his stall at feeding time.Only mare.10 yr old.Hasn't been off the place in 5 years. Current on W. Nile, needs her we,ee, tet.(but held off giving today). She is a bit lethargic, temp 99.9, gums pale, pale pink. Teeth are in good shape. She is grazing .
Any ideas? Daughter suggested give her banamine and maybe start Sulfa,.... one....that antiobiotic with the long name?

,