[RC] Thanks for the E-Lyte info - Jody Rogers-Buttram

All,
  Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that wrote to me about the home brew e-lytes.  It worked, and I mean worked well.  This mare finished 2nd and BC!!!!!!   Got beat by about a length by my other horse. (who also was getting it)   Sooooo....if anyone out there is having even the slightest problem with cramping horses, especially a mare, try adding some homemade e-lytes with the store brands.  I think it must give them the extra Calcium that they need.

Jody and the girls