Re: [RC] Truck Bed Liners - LAWRENCEC BENNASCONI

 I have had two spray in liners, and I love them. First of all, the drop in liners are slick and the bed of your truck will rust underneath the liner due to the constant rubbing of the paint. Also, if you have a goose neck plate in the bad and also haul shavings, if you use a drop in liner, the shavings will get in-between the liner and the bed and hold water, thus more rust.  I tried one of the do-it-yourself kits on the running boards on my horse trailer, and it is not as durable. For the difference in $$$, go pay some one to spray it for you.