RE: [RC] Sundowner light change / gooseneck trailer insulation - Mike Sofen

This brings to mind the usual question:

How many endurance riders does it take to change a light bulb?

14.  One to measure the height of the lamp, one to measure how much juice it
drinks, one to prep the new bulb by imprinting it, one to buy new curtains
to go with it, one to buy a new truck to go with the new curtains, one to
ensure that the bulb is "broke" to the socket, one to visit the archives to
see if anyone else had a bad bulb, and one to take pulses of the assistants.
Note that the bulb actually goes unchanged since there were a few
no-shows...   :-)

Mike
Ps:  I have NO idea how to change that particular bulb.  But generally the
glass/plastic part of the housing that emits the light turns and releases,
OR there is a screw holding it on.  If you unscrew obvious screws and the
whole thing comes down, then the first possibility is probably the right
one.