[RC] Trailer brands/shopping - Carolyn Burgess

<<<  Could anyone give me the goods on these brands?  Logan Coach, Merhow, Sooner, Trails West, Elite and Cherokee.  >>>

Rae:

I have a Sooner and love it.  Nice quality, I like it as well as I liked my Sundowner.  We got more in it for less than a Sundowner that was 2' shorter and did not have a mid-tack.  Elite are gorgeous wonderful, very expensive trailers. We looked at one that was similar to our Sooner LQ, but a year newer, and it was $25,000 more.  But boy, was it fantastic.

Carolyn Burgess
Email:
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 1-978-897-6624