[RC] Trailer brands/shopping - Rae Callaway

I am currently shopping for a new trailer, preferably one with 6-8 ft short wall, 3 horse gooseneck with living quarters.  I'd really like another Exiss, but no one seems to be selling any of those in my price range. :o(  I've found several that seem to fit most of my criteria, but I've never heard anything good or bad about the brands.  Could anyone give me the goods on these brands?  Logan Coach, Merhow, Sooner, Trails West, Elite and Cherokee.  Also, any pros and cons to aluminum skin/steel frame vs. full aluminum?

Thanks in advance
Rae
Tall C Arabians - SE Texas