From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ridecamp Guest
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:54 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Cramping while shoeing?

Please Reply to: Cheryl cherylconklin@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After doing a search and reading about 100 e-mails, I think this is a new one.
Today, after my ferrier shod one of my horse's hind feet, the horse held it
about a foot in the air and refused to put it down.  At first, the ferrier
thought that he must have got a nail wrong, so he checked with the hoof
testers.  Then the ferrier said that the horse had been pulling while he'd
worked that leg.

It took about half an hour of walking for that leg to loosen up.

What in the world is that horse missing?  He hasn't been ridden for about a
week, and that last ride was only about two hours.