Re: [RC] Vaccinations by mail - Merryben

I have done both ways and had no bad occurrences either way.  However, I like having the vet come out.  You can ask about every little lump or bump and get his/her opinion about what to do.  My vet also will do my dogs and cats and whatever else needs doing.  Also, they all get their teeth checked and any other problems that might be coming up.....mb