[RC] "gaited horse" saddles - Ed Kilpatrick

i agree ray.   we ride paso fino horses with western saddles, english saddles, and endurance saddles.  big name saddles and not so big name saddles.    never had a problem with the horses' gait,   and i have some very, very well gaited horses.

the original poster didnt say what breed of horse she had.  saddle choice should have more to do with the size and confirmation of the horse, not how he moves his feet.     get something that fits your horse well and that is comfortable for you to ride in.   my experience says that your horse will do his "gait"  just fine.     cowboy ed