Re: [RC] Schooling helmets - Chris Paus

Basically, it's  safety helmet without a lot of bells and whistles... Look in the catalogs.. you'll see some brands label their low end helmets as "schooling." It means they provide safety for your head and meet ASTM requirements, but they don't have things such as removable or flexible visors and may not come in a lot of pretty colors.

chris

Sonshine575@xxxxxx wrote:
Thanks to all who are sending me info about adjustable helmets, but what is a schooling helmet and how it is different from others?

Catherine

"If I fill this moment with gratitude, the next moment can't help but bring blessings."

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus