RE: [RC] Cashell Cushion - Libby & Quentin Llop DVM

I meant the saddle pads i.e.. the wedge and reverse wedge. Cashell calls them all cushions for some reason.  Libby
-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Gloria Adams
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 1:03 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Cashell Cushion - Libby & Quentin Llop DVM

I have a Cashell cushion. I don?t put anything under it, just the saddle. I ride a western type endurance saddle.

I found the Cashell can get hot tho (a little) not too bad.

Then I got the Supracor seat saver ? big difference, more cush, less hot, not any thicker. I like it the best, its really nice!