[RC] Cashell Cushion - Libby & Quentin Llop DVM - Gloria Adams

I have a Cashell cushion. I don’t put anything under it, just the saddle. I ride a western type endurance saddle.

I found the Cashell can get hot tho (a little) not too bad.

Then I got the Supracor seat saver – big difference, more cush, less hot, not any thicker. I like it the best, its really nice!