Re: [RC] Old Pueblo-Jazlum - Merryben

In a message dated 3/10/2005 9:31:28 A.M. Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The rest of us need only direct
our thoughts toward compassion for the Johnson family, and
gratitude that we, at least today, don't have to abide
that empty halter hanging on the barn wall.
Eventually it will happen to all of us one way or another.  Mine have not been at endurance rides thankfully but have been just as sad.  A friend of mine with thousands and thousands of miles said the only way not to have a horse die is not to have a horse........mb