[RC] copied from another website. Message from the BLM re: Wild Mustangs & new legislation - Mary Ann Spencer

Message from the BLM re: Wild Mustangs & new legislation
The BLM has just notified that they now have
information up on their website regarding the new legislation
and what they are doing.

I am emailing this link to my horse friends.
8400 horses is not an impossible number to find homes for,
and would't it be wonderful if they did.

As a community we can really help spread the word. Or if you know
of other message boards to copy and paste to, please do.

STATEMENT:
http://www.blm.gov/nhp/spotlight/whb_authority/statement.htm

THE FACTS:
http://www.blm.gov/nhp/spotlight/whb_authority/fact_sheet.htm

HOME PAGE:
http://www.wildhorseandburro.blm.gov/index.php

There is an upcoming adoption in Beaumont Texas
the weekend of April 1-2 2005.

* The purpose of this post is informational only, to try to help the BLM find suitable homes for these horses needing adoptions.

Thanks!