Re: [RC] HRM's and Increasing Intensity - Merryben

I agree with what you guys are saying, sort of, but my SSH and my old mule used to have such high HR that if I actually knew what they were, I would be afraid to ride them.  Jake has done 16 50's since I started him.  A famous ride vet once told me that HRM were just tools to scare the hell out of the rider.........mb