From: "Glenda R. Snodgrass"
Subject: [RC]   joint supplements -- which is best value?

Has anyone really studied the 800 million <BG> joint supplements available
to know which are the most value-for-money of the stuff most likely to
actually help?

I would like to start my new horse on a joint supplement (presumably
glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate) as a preventive measure, but the
choices are overwhelming!

I know there's an expert in just about everything on this forum, and I bet
someone somewhere has done their own study and made a little chart and
everything -- care to share? :))

--
Glenda R. Snodgrass
AERC #M18819