RE: [RC] [RC] Ridecamp Convention - Elizabeth Szeliga

2. Best advice giver:

There are too many to be able to choose just one! Thank you to all!

3. Fireman award: (given to the person who is best at defusing volatile
situations)

John Teeter

7. Best ride story

Nick Warhol's stories - the entire series!

10. Most helpful researcher: For the person who is most likely to
research a newcomer's pedigree if they ask, or explain how inherited
color works, etc.

Dr. Heidi Smith

11. Most valuable free advice giver: For the expert who gives advice
freely that one would have to pay for otherwise.

Dr. Susan Garlinghouse & Dr. Heidi Smith

14. Best e-mail address

rides2far

15. Best foreign correspondent (must live in that country)

MaryAnn Stroud Gabinni (sp?)

Submitted by Liz in Massachusetts

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed Marketplace. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm