Re: [RC] Suggestions/advice hoped for! - Paddi

Hi Raven
The pad was a dixie midnight and yes it can be verified the pad was shipped Aug 15 2003 to the address provided by Linda.
I am the Canadian rep for Dixie and she had it sent to a third party in the US to save taxes and shipping.
She contacted me in the  fall and said it had not arrived at the US address.
At that time I contacted Karl at Dixie for shipping confirmation . She was then instructed that the US post office must be contacted concerning this. They would have a record if the parcel arrived at the station.
I did not hear from Linda again until of Nov 2003 at the AGM. I was surprised that she had not received the pad as I had not heard from her I assumed it showed up.
I then told her again the parcel must be traced through the US mail service. (when shipments originate in Canada we can trace them and insure all parcels where ever we ship to in the world)
I asked her to contact Karl direct for the information she needed to start a trace and  her brother (whose address she had it shipped to) must contact the post office and fill out the necessary forms indicating he had not received the parcel.
I contacted Karl to inform him of the situation.
Until the posting on ridecamp I had not heard from Linda and she had not called Karl.   It was assumed  that the pad had been received.
The return address is clearly marked and the pad has not returned to Dixie.
This is not a case of a disgruntled customer not getting help or satisfaction. It is a case of no communication. We cannot help when we do not know there is a problem.
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House

www.CanadianTack.com
1-866-987-4816 toll free order line
Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Stirrups and Easy Boots
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Cashel Flymasks
Yacht Braid Horse equipment