If things get out of hand -- don't forget the delete key!!:). The original post suggesting this mayhem, from Angee, is:

http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp/archives/past/04/9/msg00380.html

johnt

At 09:58 AM 2/28/2004, Jonni Jewell wrote:
Gee, should we have nominations, or just give the awards??? For
#11........>>>11. Most valuable free advice giver:  For the expert who gives
advice
freely that one would have to pay for otherwise.

The CRI was originally a test for humans developed at UCLA in 1939.  A
professor at UC Davis named Morey Fowler became interested in this and
wondered how it would work on horses and started testing it.  Dr. Fowler
was at one time the head vet at Tevis.  A young vet named Kerry Ridgeway
worked with him on this project helping to collect the data...........and
as they say, the rest is history...
~ mb