[RC] San Diego Horse Property - Nancy Reed

I have a line on several horse properties in north coastal San Diego County for sale.  I am telling ridecamp about them so they will stay horse facilities.  One is a good sized boarding and training facility off the beaten path.  The owners want to retire, but are terrified that a developer will somehow get a hold of it and build homes.  This facility has been in existence for decades and has a good reputation.  It is located on a dedicated trail system and has access to literally hundreds of miles of trails.

The second facility is newer with more open spaces and larger pastures, but is not permitted for as many horses as the previous one.  A newer home, guest house and hay shed are also included. Along with a 12 stall breeze way barn with tack room, office and bathroom.  This one is near literally hundreds of miles of trails.  I’m not sure it has direct access to the trails or not.  I will research this issue.  It does have easy freeway access.

Please contact me if you are interested or if you know anyone who is.  Please help to keep them horse facilities and not another housing tract.  Please cross post to other lists.  My husband is a real estate agent.  I ask that you use him so I can work less and ride more.  Thank you ridecamp for helping to save our horse facilities.

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, California